RE: Node.getAttributes and 2 typos

From: Sander Bos <sander@x-hive.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 08:19:27 +0200
To: <www-dom@w3.org>

> I don't believe there is a getAttributes method in the Node interface.

There is an attribute attributes on the Node interface,
	readonly attribute  NamedNodeMap         attributes;
In some language bindings (e.g. Java) this will be translated into
getAttributes. Why it is defined on Node and not Element is another
question. I suppose the text you mention should read
	"Elements may have attributes associated with them; since
	the Element interface inherits from Node, the readonly attribute
	attributes on the Node interface method may be used to retrieve
	the set of all attributes for an element."

> I believe that should read "...an ownerDocuement..."?

Must... resist.... temptation....

Kind regards,

--Sander.