DOMKey in WD-DOM-Level-3-Core-20010136

From: Stanley Guan <Stanley.Guan@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:54:27 -0800
To: www-dom@w3.org
(p. 14) Issue key-2
   In what space is this key unique (Document, DOMImplementation)?

   Shouldn't this be DOMImplementation?  If a node3 can be adopted
   from one document into another and "key" is readonly attribute, "key"

   must be in the scope of DOMImplementation.

(p. 16) Issue isSameNode-2:
   Is this really needed if we provide a unique key?

   It seems to me isSameNode() is redundant if unique key can be
   truly unique within one specific DOMImplementation.

-Stanley Guan