Questions and comments on Wd-DOM-Level-3-CMLS-20010209

From: Stanley Guan <Stanley.Guan@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:38:21 -0800
To: www-dom@w3.org

1. (p.14) Why methods cloneCM() and cloneExternalCM() were included in
    interface CMNode?  Should cloneCM() belong to interface
    CMModel and cloneExternalCM() belong to interface
    CMExternalModel?  My argument here is a node can be of other
    types than CM_MODEL or CM_EXTERNALMODEL.  What happens
    if a node was not CM_MODEL and CM_EXTERNALMODEL types
    and cloneCM() or cloneExternalCM() were invoked?
2. (p.17) The element name along with the content specification in the