Re: List of browsers that support DOM Level 1 +

From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:45:40 -0400
To: "'www-dom@w3.org'" <www-dom@w3.org>

There's a partial list of DOM resources, including implementations (and
including browser implementations) at
     http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Internet/W3C_DOM/
This isn't edited by the DOM WG, and we haven't tested these for compliance
(note that a test suite is under development now) so no endorsement is
expressed or implied.

If there's something which ought to be listed there but isn't, I'm sure the
page's editor would welcome contributions... Hm. The page is currently
reporting "This category needs an editor". Public service opportunity, if
someone has a few spare cycles...

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research