Re: concern about CSSStyleDeclaration

From: Americo Albuquerque <chainsword@altavista.com>
Date: 18 Apr 2001 04:24:10 -0700
To: ian@hixie.ch
Cc: www-dom@w3.org
On Tue, 17 April 2001, Ian Hickson wrote:

> (Note for those not familiar with the CSS spec: the first example sets the
> value of 'border-*-color' to its initial value, which is defined as being
> whatever the value of the color property is. Thus the color of the border
> would be green, not red.)

that's a little odd since the 'color' attribute sets the font color not the border. the 'border-*-color' sets individual colors and the 'border-color' sets all border colors. the problem is knowing wish of them take precedence. normally, for what i have seen, the one that is define last will take precedence to the other but I could be wrong

http://www.shopping.altavista.com