World DOMination

From: Paul Prescod <paul@prescod.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 17:12:27 -0800
To: www-dom@w3.org, Mike Dierken <mike@datachannel.com>
Does anyone have a technique for representing SQL recordsets as DOM
nodes? What do you do about the getLength() property? When you start
iterating over the record set you don't know how many items you have!
--
 Paul Prescod  - ISOGEN Consulting Engineer
"We still do not know why mathematics is true and whether it is