importNode

From: Johannes Ewalt Koch <koch@physik.TU-Berlin.DE>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 05:22:42 -0500 (EST)
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hi there,

in DOM level 2 Core I read about an importNode(importedNode, deep) method.
How is the importedNode to be referenced, or how is a "foreign" document
to be referenced? Is there a way to create a document object for a
"foreign" document via URI or something?

I didn't subscribe to this list. Please email me directly. Tnx

--
Johannes Koch                        http://waldbaer.home.pages.de/
ILR (Institute of Aerospace Engineering)         TU Berlin, GERMANY