XSL Pattern Queries (values & filters) with DOM

From: Kristi-Anne Polvani <PolvaniK@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 11:09:18 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-dom@w3.org
HELP!

I'm attempting to use XSL Pattern Queries with the selectNodes &
selectSingleNode methods of the DOM (VB6).  While I've managed to do this
successfully with basic pattern queries, I haven't had any luck trying to
incorporate values, filters or any complex patterns.  Does the DOM provide
this functionality?  Perhaps the these patterns (if supported) require
additional code before they can be used with the DOM?
If anybody can provide insight into this problem please let me know.

Cheers,
Kristi Polvani
PolvaniK@excite.com