Re: Intent to make a Debian package with DOM Java bindings

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@debian.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 09:10:53 -0500 (EST)
To: www-dom@w3.org
Cc: bortzmeyer@debian.org

OK, Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org> remarked that W3C software is covered by a different licence, <http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/copyright-software.html> (thanks for your FAQ about licensing, BTW), and therefore is free. So, unless I misundesrtood the above licence, the Java bindings to DOM will be in our "main" section.