Re: Events ordering: Largely undefined?

From: <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 12:39:56 -0400
cc: www-dom@w3.org
Actually, that note was intended for the IG list, and was a continuation of a
question I'd raised there; my apologies for bringing it up out of context here.
I think it's converging on a reasonable answer, so if folks don't mind I'd
rather wait until we've batted it around a bit more in the IG before making a
fool of myself in public. <grin/>

Thanks, and apologies...

"CAUTION: Engage mind before putting fingers in gear."
(I really shouldn't try to send E-mail before I wake up.)

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research