Consensus on the gray areas of the DOM API

From: Don Park <donpark@quake.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:27:57 -0700
To: "www-dom" <www-dom@w3.org>
I have started collecting bits of general consensus on various gray areas of
the DOM spec.  It is my hope that this effort will serve as a placeholder
for missing details which will be added to the DOM spec either in the Errata
or in Level 2.

http://www.docuverse.com/domspec/consensus.html

There isn't much there now but it can only grow.  There is no plan to reduce
its uglyness however.  I am planning to mine the www-dom archive for more
consensus reached in this mailing list.

Best,

Don Park
Docuverse