Consensus on the gray areas of the DOM API

From: Don Park <donpark@quake.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:27:57 -0700
To: "www-dom" <www-dom@w3.org>
I have started collecting bits of general consensus on various gray areas of
the DOM spec.  It is my hope that this effort will serve as a placeholder
for missing details which will be added to the DOM spec either in the Errata
or in Level 2.

There isn't much there now but it can only grow.  There is no plan to reduce
its uglyness however.  I am planning to mine the www-dom archive for more
consensus reached in this mailing list.

Don Park