Re: Consensus on the gray areas of the DOM API

From: <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:06:56 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
(BTW, it may be just a hair misleading to title an unofficial page
"consensus" without a warning that it's your own best attempt to interpret
past discussion. I applaud the effort, I just worry a bit about what
happens if there's a typo there and someone comes back to us complaining
that the spec doesn't meet the consensus...)

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research
Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are solely those of the author.