Re: what happened to JSUnit tests of dom level 3 load and save?

After checking a bit, I find tests

DOMInputSourceTest1.html
DOMInputSourceTest2.html
DOMInputSourceTest4.html

invalid. The testcases feed a LSParse with xml like <elt/>, and then
check if there's a elt element in the generated tree. So you're asking for
the xml parser to resolve the entities, and reparse the xml with the
resolved xml to try to build a dom tree ? This is the first time I see
something like this being requested.