Re: what happened to JSUnit tests of dom level 3 load and save?

The test suites have always been broken for me.
See file
http://www.w3.org/2004/04/ecmascript/level3/ls/DOMBuilderTest0.html

It declares the following global variable, and manipulates it like this

var builder = null;

function setUpPage() {
(...)
      builder = createConfiguredBuilder();
(...)
}

function DOMBuilderTest0() {
	var success;
	if(checkInitialization(builder, "DOMBuilderTest0") != null) return;
	(...)
	var builder;
	(...)
	builder =
lsImplementation.createLSParser(MODE_SYNCHRONOUS,NULL_SCHEMATYPE);
	(...)
}

The problem is, the TC expects the builder variable that is passed to
checkInitialization to be the object that createConfiguredBuilder returns,
but that same function declares another var builder, which therefore hides
the global variable and creates a local undefined one, so all tests fails.
I've mentioned this problem 4 months ago, and it still isn't fixed.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom-ts/2006Sep/0000.html

If the builder problem is fixed, then the function getResourceURI is
undefined too.