what happened to JSUnit tests of dom level 3 load and save?

From: Michal Domoslawski <michal.domoslawski@comarch.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:58:41 +0100
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Hi,

When I use JSunit form http://www.w3.org/DOM/Test/ to perform tests of DOM level 3 Load and Save, progress bar is red and all tests return errors. When JSunit loads "../level3/ls/DOMWriterTest4.html" it hangs-up and nothing happens. I've testet it with Opera, FF2.0 and in both cases results are the same. Weird fact is that when I've done the same thing a week ago everything was fine and tests were passed. Are there any chances that something was changed in DOMTestCase.js script and it caused whole tests to return Errors?

BR