Re: prototype DOM TS Level [1|2] [Core|HTML]

Didn't know you were such an expert on the Mac platform, Curt. Good
thing, now there's two of us.

I haven't had a chance to run the protoype yet, but there is one
outstanding issue:

The DOM WG decided that the DOM TS should be based on the official
version (at least some official version) of JsUnit. So it would be good
if the patches could be incorporated into the next version, so that it
can form part of the DOM TS.

If not possible, then we at least need to have a comprehensive list of
things that JsUnit as it stands now does not do.

Best,

/Dimitris