Re: prototype DOM TS Level [1|2] [Core|HTML]

Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:

> The DOM WG decided that the DOM TS should be based on the official
> version (at least some official version) of JsUnit. So it would be good
> if the patches could be incorporated into the next version, so that it
> can form part of the DOM TS.
>
> If not possible, then we at least need to have a comprehensive list of
> things that JsUnit as it stands now does not do.

The current issue is a bug where SETUPPAGE_INTERVAL is misspelled in two
places in jsUnitTestManager.js. I have reported it to Edward.

Any other changes to JsUnit are not currently needed unless they are
required to work around issues in browsers which are not currently
supported.

/bc