Re: testfiles DOM L3 tests

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 00:13:25 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Jeroen wrote:
> The output files are temporary. I need a scratch directory for round-trip
> tests which can be easily resolved to a relative url.

That could make things interesting.  In the existing java tests, relative
URL are resolved in reference to jar: URL.  You would not have write access
to the test .jar file.   In the browser based tests, you may not have access
to the file system.  Might have to add a framework function that will give
you a URL to a writable temporary file.  Will probably have to look at some
proposed tests and figure out how to deal with the situation.