Re: Re building dom3 tests

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 00:26:47 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
> I will probably run into some issues when I'm writing tests.
> Right now there doesn't seem to be a short definition for vars(need that
> for constants like MODE_SYNCHRONOUS).

You could add:

<var name="MODE_SYNCHRONOUS" type="int" value="2"/>

into the declarations part of your test, but that could result in a
duplicate definition error depending on the binding.  Entity references
could be used, but I think the current approach of just using the defined
integer value is probably the least trouble.