RE: undeclared var in generated test.

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 17:07:34 -0600
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
The undeclared comment is generated by the transform to indicate that its
attempt to determine the types to see if an explicit cast is needed failed.
It can probably be ignored for right now.

Your directory organization looked fine by me.  Since we were using .xml
extensions for both test definitions and resource files, it was cleaner to
keep them in distinct directories in the CVS, however the build process for
the other levels copies them so they can be referenced as if they were in
the current directory.