RE: DOM L1 HTML changes

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:57:42 -0700
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
We are still using Xalan-J 2.2 since when we attempted to use pre-release
versions of at Xalan-J 2.3, there were still problems with the large number
of document() calls being made in the transforms for the overall test
suites.  I haven't tried using the current Xalan-J code base on DOMTS for
quite some time, so those issues might be resolved.  I'll take a look at
running the build process with the current Xalan-J and log the appropriate
bugs.