Re: DOM L1 HTML changes

From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:31:42 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>

Reminder: If you've got something which is causing Xalan to malfunction
_please_ be sure to report it into Apache's Bugzilla tracking system. It's
hard to fix "it locks up" when we don't know it's doing so never mind
having a good description of how to provoke the problem... and we've got
enough other demands on our time that stuff not logged into Bugzilla risks
getting lost in the shuffle.

(DOM TS generation  probably should be one of our large-scale regression
tests...)

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research