Latest RC

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:18:07 +0100
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
I didn't manage to erase the onvisible files pointed out earlier.

All other changes proposed have been made.

The TS was built without problems, and I renamed the resulting .zip and
.tar.gz files and posted them to the ontologicon space for final review.

I already updated the main DOM TS page, so once we decide to put the
files on the W3C server, I'll uncomment the paths to the distributions.

They should be put in the www.w3.org/DOM/Test/Downloads directory, which
you could create when you put the files there, Philippe.

No other issues, as I see it. When we decide to ship, I'll annonce the
release on the appropriate mailing lists.