Re: Latest RC -- Addition

One addition that will make it into the last build is a link from the
index.htm in the package to the latest version of the TS, following a
proposal from Philippe.

This will be resolved by the W3C web server which will redirect to the
latest published version of the TS (per level, of course).

/Dimitris