Re: Parameter names for getElementsByTagName in DOM L3

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:23:50 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
> To be sure I understand the rational here. How about DOM Level 1 and
> DOM Level 2 production of the test markup languages?

A patch is automatically applied to the recommendations before generation of
the test markup language to change the parameter name in
Element.getElementsByTagName from "name" to "tagname".  I had forgotten to
patch the Level 2 spec which caused the issue to surface again as a code
generation error on the recently checked in tests.