Re: Missing important tests ?

On Thursday, October 18, 2001, at 02:15  PM, Jan-Arve Saether wrote:

> After a brief look at the tests, I am still missing some important
> tests (I am not sure how many new tests have been added since the NIST
> tests)
>
> I am missing tests that actually test *all* functions on an interface,
> including testing methods on interfaces that was inherited, even if they
> make no sense.

[dd] Pretty early on, there was an implicit understanding that not all
facets of a particular method could be tested as this introduces an
ever-growing set of tests that would need to be written.

I'm not all too happy about this, so please provide any feedback/ideas
on how we could solve this (for practical reasons, however, we are
limiting the TS to testing the most basic functions of each method).