Re: [General] Documentation and action items

From: Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:12:31 -0500
To: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Cc: www-dom-ts@w3.org

Dimitris Dimitriadis writes:
 > Fred, are you still interested in helping out on the documentation part?
 > I am increasinlgy impressed by your work with Python, which I'm reading
 > through right now. Your help, especially since you volounteered, would
 > be greatly appreciated.

  Yes, I'm interested, but I've been incredibly swamped lately, and
expect this to continue at least through the end of the year.  I've
not forgotten that I volunteered, though, so there's a good chance
I'll contribute.
  If there's anything specific you'd like me to help out on (even if
high-level), perhaps the best thing to do is to create a bug/feature
report in the SF project and assign it to me.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation