[General] Documentation and action items

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 00:13:46 +0100
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
As (hopefully) people will start commenting on our work soon, given the
announcement on xml-dev I made, when do we anticipate to be able to
build the level 1 HTML tests? Also remind everyone who asks that this is
NOT the released version so that no misunderstandings occur.

I want to move all patch files in the CVS root into a separate folder,
mostly for cosmetic reasons; Curt, could you indicate what pieces of
code use the patch files so that I can update them without breaking
anything? I'll also try to have a go at build.xml to allow for "offline"
building of the test suite.

Also, some help on the Avalon framework would be appreciated, since I
have never worked with it.

Fred, are you still interested in helping out on the documentation part?
I am increasinlgy impressed by your work with Python, which I'm reading
through right now. Your help, especially since you volounteered, would
be greatly appreciated.

That's about it for the moment. I'll look through the last couple of
month's worth of emails and issue a more stringent action item list
tomorrow.