Re: [General] Documentation and action items

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dimitris Dimitriadis" <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 6:13 PM
Subject: [General] Documentation and action items

> As (hopefully) people will start commenting on our work soon, given the
> announcement on xml-dev I made, when do we anticipate to be able to
> build the level 1 HTML tests? Also remind everyone who asks that this is
> NOT the released version so that no misunderstandings occur.

[mb] We've started work on translating the html files, but have run into
problems with running the tests -- we agreed per the telecon with Phillipe
that we would provide level 2 HTML tests only, not level 1.  Was this
your understanding as well?  This is essentially taking our current level 1
tests, translating them to xml, and updating to level 2, where appropriate.
We've just begun the translation -- there are over 600 tests -- it's hard to
say how long it will take, but we will update the CVS repository as we go,
rather than waiting for all the tests to be completed before we submit them.

As far as the harness goes, it appears as though we don't have a method for
out something for xhtml (Mozilla), I believe.  It would be helpful if others
that had DOM HTML implementations could forward examples of how to load
these files.

--Mary