Fwd: [widgets] Re: i18n comments:

Hi All,

Marcos has completed all of the changes to the Widget Packaging and
Configuration (P&C) spec related to the new <span> element and dir
attribute and the removal of the ITS references. The latest Editor's
Draft that includes these changes is:

[ED]  http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/

Would the I18N WG please review the changes and submit comments to
public-webapps?

Given the last formal publication of this spec was a CR and we
consider the <span> and dir changes as a replacement for ITS, our
plan (once we have sufficient implementation data) is to move
directly to PR and not publish another LC or CR. As such, we want to
know if the I18N WG sees any issues with [ED].

-Thanks, Art Barstow

Begin forwarded message: