RE: Documents not in scope for HTML-WG

Thanks for the history!

> The current state, as I understand it, is that the WG has concurrence by
> the Director for over two years to include Immediate Mode Graphics and
> canvas element.

I think your opinion is clear, and I disagree
whatever discussions that took place then
(whether it was a 'decision') covered the
current question, which is to FPWD Canvas 2D
as a separate document in this working group.

As a courtesy to you, I've included you in the
conversation, but I don't expect to convince
you.

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net