Re: web sans frontiers

Oh fuck off the pair of you (with all due respect) - what I meant was that it :

1. should be possible

2. should be out of any centralized control

Doug, I'm already on Facebook, Livejournal etc. I don't care to be
eternal either, but to stop bad things happening to other people,
history helps. Being able to write stuff down makes history.

William, Wobblies, lovely reminder, I read lots of their material in
the late 70's, republished by the angst-ridden next generation
overseas, no less. (there was even a film made, end scenes these
people filling envelopes with the ashes of the cool dude (name?),
sending them off too the bastards in greedy-power)

--
http://danny.ayers.name