Re: web sans frontiers

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:42:56 -0700
To: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
Hi, Danny-

Lots of people agree with you.  They use Facebook, LiveJournal, etc..

They don't know (or may not care) that it's not eternal.  They don't
seem concerned that it's commercial.

Should there be some government mission to do this?  Would people trust
the governments, or any institution, with control of this?

Regards-
-Doug