Re: table summary

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 21:21:25 -0400
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Cc: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>, Gez Lemon <gez.lemon@gmail.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, "wai-liaison@w3.org" <wai-liaison@w3.org>, John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
Hi, Laura:

PF will be looking at a draft response at this week's telecon. We'll be
asking for summary to be restored as per previous email from Al.

The short version -- We could reinvent it, but there are more pressing
issues for a11y in HTML 5 where we do not yet have solutions. So, we're
disinclined to reinvent this particular wheel at this particular time.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;
		sip:janina@CapitalAccessibility.Com