Re: Design Principles, Section 1.6.1 relationship to HTML 4.01

Laura Carlson wrote:

> If it is decided to publish the Working Draft as a note, I previously
> proposed language for a disclaimer [8]. David has also asked for a
> suitable disclaimer [9]. I think it was Chaals who suggested that  the
> group should publish a version indicating the document is no longer an
> active work item.

I've also gotten off-list feedback by another individual that nobody has
objected to his disclaimer.  I *hate* such off-list feedback.

Let me be clear: I am *not* going to do the work of producing such a
document with such a disclaimer.  If you wish to convince Maciej to put
forward such a disclaimer, I am fine with that.  If you can't convince
Maciej and produce a document which you believe will receive less
objections, then I will help in assessing consensus on such a document,
either separately or in conjunction with Maciej's draft.

> Best Regards,
> Laura

- Sam Ruby