Re: SPARQLProxy

From: Toby A Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 23:15:52 +0100
Cc: eric@w3.org, www-archive@w3.org
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
On 1 Aug 2009, at 20:27, Sandro Hawke wrote:

> I want a way to find one or more SPARLQ end points who can answer
> queries about some RDF graph, for when the graph is very large.

I've been looking for a way to publish a link to a SPARQL end point
from a (not particularly large) RDF graph. My current best solution
has been to use DERI's semantic sitemap extension.

http://tobyinkster.co.uk/sitemap.xml

There are probably better ways of going about it though. HTTP "Link"
header plus voiD, with or without POWDER, might work reasonably well.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>