From: Toby A Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 23:15:52 +0100
Cc: eric@w3.org, www-archive@w3.org
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
On 1 Aug 2009, at 20:27, Sandro Hawke wrote:

> I want a way to find one or more SPARLQ end points who can answer
> queries about some RDF graph, for when the graph is very large.

I've been looking for a way to publish a link to a SPARQL end point
from a (not particularly large) RDF graph. My current best solution
has been to use DERI's semantic sitemap extension.

There are probably better ways of going about it though. HTTP "Link"
header plus voiD, with or without POWDER, might work reasonably well.

Toby A Inkster