Re: vCard RDF merge....

From: Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 22:24:27 +1000
CC: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>, Peter Mika <pmika@yahoo-inc.com>, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>, Brian Suda <brian.suda@gmail.com>, "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>
To: "martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org" <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>

Martin, I started to put the two together:

   http://spin.nicta.org.au/vcardrdf/vcard-rdf-2009.html

That's when I send the email asking some questions:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2009Jun/0146.html

I'm really stuck on the structure for multiple property values which
vCard supports.
Which is what is in the NOTE, but not in the Ontology, and mentioned
here:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2009Jun/0147.html

I suppose if you are after just the ontology - and not a "faithful"
mapping of the vCard semantics - then it would be easiest to just use
the current ontology:

   http://developer.yahoo.com/searchmonkey/smguide/vcard-details.html

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA