RE: URGENT: Need PDF of MS' input [Was Re: Seeking earlier feedback from MS]

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008, Chris Wilson wrote:

> (As an aside, could you little-r me and give me your take on why
> plaintext is preferable to HTML?)

Personally I prefer plaintext because my mail client handles plain text
much better than HTML, and replying to any feedback will involve sending
e-mail, so plain text ends up being far easier all around. If I get an
HTML document to reply to I'll either end up working around my mail
client's wacked HTML parsing or just serialise the HTML to plain text
using a Web browser and then treat it as plain text anyway.