Re: mailing list for rdf:text, namespace use

moved chris to bcc: (to remove him from the recipient's list) and added
boris, since he was very active in the discussion.

A mailinglist would indeed make life easier.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.