Re: mailing list for rdf:text, namespace use

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:20:29 +0100
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
CC: "Phillips, Addison" <addison@amazon.com>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, Jie Bao <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>, Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>, Alan Wu <alan.wu@oracle.com>, www-archive@w3.org, Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>

moved chris to bcc: (to remove him from the recipient's list) and added
boris, since he was very active in the discussion.

A mailinglist would indeed make life easier.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.