Re: review Access Control for Cross-site Requests?

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:28:12 +0100, Collin Jackson
<collinj@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:
> My posts to public-webapi@w3.org don't appear to be getting archived,
> although your responses are getting through.
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapi/2008Feb/subject.html#msg122
>
> Do I need to be a member of the public-webapi list in order to post to
> it? I joined the list. Should I resend my emails?

If this is the first time you post to the W3C lists you might get some
e-mail where you have to confirm that you agree with your e-mails being
archived. Once you have done that everything should be fine.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>