Re: review Access Control for Cross-site Requests?

My posts to public-webapi@w3.org don't appear to be getting archived,
although your responses are getting through.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapi/2008Feb/subject.html#msg122

Do I need to be a member of the public-webapi list in order to post to
it? I joined the list. Should I resend my emails?