comments on 12-sep RDFa Primer ED

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:35:51 -0400
To: ben@adida.net
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
Ben,

As others have already said, great job on the latest RDFa Primer
editors' draft.  Again, rather than transcribe my notes into plain text,
I've scanned my marked-up hardcopy and attached it here.  Apologies
for the handwriting; I did much of this while riding the train.

(I'm sending the attachment just to you and www-archive,
intending to follow this message with another to the TF and
citing the archived attachment.)

-Ralph