(mostly) editorial comments on 12-sep RDFa Syntax ED

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:11:47 -0400
To: mark.birbeck@x-port.net, shane@aptest.com, steven@w3.org
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
Mark, Shane, Steven;

Great job on the latest RDFa Syntax editors' draft.  I noticed mostly
editorial things as I was reading through it.  Rather than transcribe
my notes into plain text, I've scanned my marked-up hardcopy and
attached it here.  Apologies for the handwriting; much of this was
done while riding the train.  (A few pages are not included in the
scan; I made no scribbles on those.)

(I'm sending the attachment just to the authors and www-archive,
intending to follow this message with another to the TF and
citing the archived attachment.)

-Ralph