Re: GRDDL service gives odd output for xsd:enumeration

From: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:23:23 -0700
To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
CC: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>

Henry S. Thompson wrote:

> The duplicate IDs are certainly a bug, I'll fix that.
>
> What tool is giving that error message?  Sounds like I should be using
> it :-)

The first one was libxml's XML error message and part was Raptor's
RDF/XML parser.  Looks like you fixed the problems ?

The question of what to do with errors during GRDDL is tricky.  I
tend to totally ignore them but maybe I should turn them into
warnings, which can be ignored by the application if so desired.

Dave