Re: path to last call for GRDDL; agenda sync?

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 12:48 -0500, Harry Halpin wrote:
> By schedule I mean the one on our web-page that I got the CG to approve
> [1] a while back, going from Last Call to PR by the end of 1st Quarter
> 2007. The end of first call PR is March 31st. Therefore, we need to at
> very worse case go into Last Call for the minimum of 3 weeks, i.e. the
> end of the 1st week of March. However, ideally we'd have more time in
> Last Call.
>
> I think all the tests in the critical path have more or less worked out
> and issues are closed - it's a matter of editing the spec text, so I'm
> going to press for Last Call this telecon.

(a) Jeremy Carroll just blew that idea out of the water with
his security considerations text; I can't claim we have
no open issues now.

(b) going to PR on the same day we exit last call is
a 0-probability event. It's not impossible, but it's quite
unlikely; it has never happened in the past.

(c) what happened to discussion of a two month CR while we wait
for the IETF to register Profile:? The "feature at risk"
process is a CR thing.
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#at-risk-feature

> > http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/#sched

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E