Re: path to last call for GRDDL; agenda sync?

Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 12:48 -0500, Harry Halpin wrote:
>
>> By schedule I mean the one on our web-page that I got the CG to approve
>> [1] a while back, going from Last Call to PR by the end of 1st Quarter
>> 2007. The end of first call PR is March 31st. Therefore, we need to at
>> very worse case go into Last Call for the minimum of 3 weeks, i.e. the
>> end of the 1st week of March. However, ideally we'd have more time in
>> Last Call.
>>
>> I think all the tests in the critical path have more or less worked out
>> and issues are closed - it's a matter of editing the spec text, so I'm
>> going to press for Last Call this telecon.
>>

> (a) Jeremy Carroll just blew that idea out of the water with
> his security considerations text; I can't claim we have
> no open issues now.

    I'd just add his text in with minor modifications.
> (b) going to PR on the same day we exit last call is
> a 0-probability event. It's not impossible, but it's quite
> unlikely; it has never happened in the past.

OK. Therefore, we need to go into Last Call now. If not on the Spec, at
least on Primer/Use-cases doc.
> (c) what happened to discussion of a two month CR while we wait
> for the IETF to register Profile:? The "feature at risk"
> process is a CR thing.
> http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#at-risk-feature

Two month wait? I thought you said you could get this sorted out by
March 31st...Ivan did not wait to wait past end of 1st Quarter...as the
IETF liason, if you have a proposal for this send it to semweb-coordination.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426