Re: path to last call for GRDDL; agenda sync?

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 12:15 -0500, Harry Halpin wrote:
> OK,
>     Some (maybe most!) of those tests were critical path as our closing
> of issues is dependent on it, give me 15 minutes and I'll separate those
> into critical path and non-critical path tests.
>     Anyways, keep working on the spec!

Will do.

>  It's looking better and better.
> I'll send my comments shortly

I have lost track of how many pending comments there are. :-/
I suppose that's what last call is all about, in a way.
"Are there any comments I/we forgot?"

>  - in essence, I can delay one week to go
> to Last Call. However, delaying two weeks is not acceptable, as it will
> come dangerously close to throwing us off schedule.

I wonder what you mean by that. We're already off schedule. It's been
more than 3 months since we published. Our schedule
has us going to last call in January
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/#sched . You asked the CG
to change that, but "We can then remain in Last Call for the
required 3 weeks up till the end of March and still be on schedule"
seems circular, to me. Still be on _what_ schedule?

One literal reading of "delaying two weeks is not acceptable"
is that you'd rather close the WG than delay 2 weeks.

> >  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E