Re: path to last call for GRDDL; agenda sync?

OK,
    Some (maybe most!) of those tests were critical path as our closing
of issues is dependent on it, give me 15 minutes and I'll separate those
into critical path and non-critical path tests.
    Anyways, keep working on the spec! It's looking better and better.
I'll send my comments shortly - in essence, I can delay one week to go
to Last Call. However, delaying two weeks is not acceptable, as it will
come dangerously close to throwing us off schedule.

                -harry

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh