Re: Submission of XQTS results for XQuest and Qizx/open

From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 15:13:48 -0400
To: 4contact@axyana.com, 4contact@axyana.com
Cc: liam@w3.org, www-archive@w3.org
Thanks for submitting these results. I will post an updated report on our
web site shortly.

                                                -- Andrew

--------------------
Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
4 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA  01886

andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-399-5158    Fax: 978-399-7012

XQTS submission <"xqts"@axyana.com>
09/04/2006 06:50 PM
Please respond to
4contact@axyana.com; Please respond to
4contact@axyana.com

Andrew Eisenberg/Concord/IBM@IBMUS
cc
www-archive@w3.org, liam@w3.org
Subject
Submission of XQTS results for XQuest and Qizx/open

Dear Andrew, dear Liam,

please find attached the current results for XQuest and Qizx/open for
XQTS 1.0.

The attached zip  also contains a file TEST_ISSUES.txt which
describes the fixes I have made in the test suite.
The file was created on the basis of XQTS 0.9.4, so some of these
issues might be no more relevant in XQTS 1.0 .

Best regards
Xavier Franc

[attachment "XQuest-XQTS_1.0.zip" deleted by Andrew Eisenberg/Concord/IBM]