Re: DataDirect XQuery - XQTS 1.0 Results Submission

From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 15:13:48 -0400
To: "Tom Brosens" <Tom.Brosens@datadirect.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org, liam@w3.org
Thanks for submitting these results. I will post an updated report on our
web site shortly.

                                                -- Andrew

--------------------
Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
4 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA  01886

andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-399-5158    Fax: 978-399-7012

"Tom Brosens" <Tom.Brosens@datadirect.com>
09/04/2006 04:38 AM

Andrew Eisenberg/Concord/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<www-archive@w3.org>
Subject
DataDirect XQuery - XQTS 1.0 Results Submission

Hi Andrew,

On behalf of the DataDirect XQuery Team I would like to submit the XQTS
1.0 results for DataDirect XQuery 2.0 SP1. The XML file attached contains
the results in the format described by the "Guidelines for Submitting". I
hope everything is correct.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this great test suite!

Regards,
Tom Brosens
DataDirect Technologies[attachment "DDXQ_XQTSResults.zip" deleted by
Andrew Eisenberg/Concord/IBM]